Anyone have tracking number for 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Doht!
OK, I was wondering the same thing... (The tracking, not the horse & piggy show) :)
I was going to call Dish & see what scoop they could give me, but I am affraid any snooping in the Dish Network system by a CSR would be an excuse to postpone my install date... BUT, there is no point in having an install date without my 622... Sunday is supposed to be my install date.... We'll see....

emtownsend said:
Doht!
OK, I was wondering the same thing... (The tracking, not the horse & piggy show) :)
I was going to call Dish & see what scoop they could give me, but I am affraid any snooping in the Dish Network system by a CSR would be an excuse to postpone my install date... BUT, there is no point in having an install date without my 622... Sunday is supposed to be my install date.... We'll see....

Scot said that he got an update that they will start shipping on Friday. My install date is on the 28th but I ordered on the 1st and was told it would ship to my house in seven to ten days. I would like to get a tracking number as well but I forgot to ask how it was being shipped or if I would be notified by email or by phone about a tracking number. Oh well if everything goes well I will get it sometime next week.

Just remember that when you go to your front door to look for your 622, to cast your eyes upward to see if you catch a glimpse of my lost Pegasus.

Please report back here when you spot either your 622 or Pegasus.

I just got word that 622's have started shipping today! There is a very LIMITED quantity available.

Some retailers may have one available as early as tommorow.

Wow, that is good news! At least some progress is being made! I'm kind of suffering right now, as I don't have anything but OTA to watch. DVR withdrawls isn't pleasant!

I pre-ordered on 1/10, but somehow I don't think I will get mine anytime soon with such a sparse inventory. At least progress is being made though!

Scott Greczkowski said:
I hopefully have one on the way. ;)

Who gets one first, you or Claude?? I can see you guys fighting over them. But, if memory serves, you both managed to get 921s when they first came out. ;)

I just called Dish and they are holding firm that they shipped my 622 on the 4th and they are going to install on the 22nd. But they couldn't give me a tracking number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)