Anyone having these problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hauser

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Last night, my wife had the HR20 set to record Desperate Housewives (9:00) and Brothers And Sisters (10:00) on abc. When she went back to watch them, they both appeared on the
"List" and history said 'recorded', but when pushing the play button, they both had gray screens and would not advance at all. The top line said :59 minutes, but nothing there.

Also, when checking history, the first item is Men In Trees for 11/17 and it says 'deleted'. Well, it's only the 13th and when I select that it brings up information about an old Ugly Betty showing, which of course has been viewed and deleted.

Checking the ToDo List for Men In Trees it says there are no upcoming episodes, yet the TV Guide from the paper has a Part 1 scheduled to air.

Any help will be appreciated. We are getting very uncomfortable wondering whether shows will record or not. At what point to I contact DTV with the problem????? Many questions, very few answers.

Now, I just reset my DVR and the 'List' doesn't include Desparate and Brothers, but the History shows that they were recorded. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
I have had similar issues. I have items in my "todo". Everything looks fine, but when record time comes, they show up as "Canceled". Nothing else records, so it is not a priority issue. It has happened to me 3 times with different programs.

Correction. Last night I had the exact problem you had. Says recorded, but will not advance. I reset the reciever and that one program disappeared from the VOD list

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)