Status
Not open for further replies.

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
I was livid Monday morning when I heard this arrogant ass Monday morning. He was criticizing the "doom and gloom" crowd and saying "its not so bad theres what? only a couple of feet of water in the streets of New Orleans." I thought to myself, "man you have no clue what you are talking about." It was obvious it was very bad since a lot of the dopplar radar sites I tried were wiped out. But this idiot went on and on about everyone overreacting. Then the next day when the sh*t was hitting the fan, he was acting all compassionate:rolleyes: except that he was pointing out that all of the faces on TV were black. :rolleyes: Anyone else hear this ASS? Of course he has failed to answer my email.

He's a radio talk show host in Atlanta.. semi-syndicated. Very blunt with his opinions. I used to listen to his show via stream until Win XP SP2 blocked the spyware program you had to run to listen to it.

Politically he's libertarian and I find him on the mark with my opinions, realistically he's an old man with a short perspective.

You're better off not knowing who he is. Count your blessings and walk away.

the boortz man and the church of the painful truth. it takes talk shows like this, to make you aware of how many sick people are in the world. of course sometimes i realize he dosen't have a clue. but at that time of the morning it me and satelliteguys for the four hours after breakfast. sidekicks royal marshall and belinda. i finally realized the other day he is being picked up by all the ole rock-n-roll station like wtix new orleans. of course like most talk show people they think they know it all, but as a rule they justs know how to talk about the other people, and brown nose some. as always bigrc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)