Anyone Here Actually Work For Dish Network??

We have LOT'S of Dish employees here, however they are not allowed to identify themselves under the terms of employment with echostar.

I've identified at least a dozen or so EchoNazis posing as "unbiased" SatelliteGuys...:rolleyes:...

Well, I guess you will the Jim Rockford award for your detective work! Congratulations! And your reasoning on why your choose to call the employees of Dish Network nazis should be interesting?

We have LOT'S of Dish employees here, however they are not allowed to identify themselves under the terms of employment with echostar.
On this site, have posted to many people identifying themselves as DNSC techs. And they have posted to me.....Perhaps you are refering to call center CSR's?

:haha
If I were a call center CSR, I certainly don't think I'd tell anyone here about it!

I wish the CSR folks would read this forum. Then maybe they'd at least be as informed as we are.

I wish the CSR folks would read this forum. Then maybe they'd at least be as informed as we are.

Even if the CSRs did read half the topics posted on this and many other forums, most of the information and opinions posted as well as how to resolve the issues are against DISH policy or outside of the CSR's authority. They could read it all day long, their responses wouldn't change very much when calling in to them. At the end of the day, it's their job to do as they're instructed, not to make the retailer/customer happy by giving them what they want.

I am an ex dish tech who worked for Intertech Digital based out of Lockport Ny. Dish is an evil empire to work for and will always continue to be. For all you people/dish customers who have been screwed by dish in one way or another. We as techs get screwed 10 fold by dish or our retailer cough cough Intertech. This company will rape your paycheck for anything they think is viable which is Bullsh!t most of the time. And the reason most techs are the way they are when it comes to negitivity is because of the work load. Intertech expects 20 hours worth of work per day out of each employee, no joke. So this kinda explains why there are lazy employees who don't want to do the work when we show up at your house. It's just that most the time we want to get home at a reasonable time and not 11-12 at night.

Part E* Part Intertech

I am an ex dish tech who worked for Intertech Digital based out of Lockport Ny. Dish is an evil empire to work for and will always continue to be. For all you people/dish customers who have been screwed by dish in one way or another. We as techs get screwed 10 fold by dish or our retailer cough cough Intertech. This company will rape your paycheck for anything they think is viable which is Bullsh!t most of the time. And the reason most techs are the way they are when it comes to negitivity is because of the work load. Intertech expects 20 hours worth of work per day out of each employee, no joke. So this kinda explains why there are lazy employees who don't want to do the work when we show up at your house. It's just that most the time we want to get home at a reasonable time and not 11-12 at night.

The problem w/ the work has to do w/ Intertech as much as E*. Your former employer was wanting you make them as many $$$ as they could possibly get. If it were so bad dealing w/ E* then they would've dumped E* and gone over to D*. Of course D* has a lot of S to deal w/ in it's on way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts