Anyone in Arizona have an 5 lnb dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kds64

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Arizona
Does Anyone In the state of Arizona have an 5 LNB dish
if so can you hit 99 (net11) or the 103 (Net13) and how high are the Transponders

I would like to know if anyone in the Green Bay area has one!!!

In the east valley there are a few (20 or so). I do not have one yet, and I do not know any of these people that do.

kds64 said:
in mesa, tempe, and apache Junction i only see a round ,single lnb dish

that could just mean the people your seeing dont want anything more than what they can get off of 101

I Guess No One Else Has The 5 Lnb Dish With H2o Recevier
In The State Of Arizona

Scottsdale............

HC20 and AT9

99 and 103 are still zero in signal strength.

Other sats in low 70's.

I am having mine installed tomorrow. Hopefully, the installation will go smoothly. I was told that the install would be free and that I would get two new receivers. It sounds too good to be true but that is what I was told.

I was out in aj today in a "retirement" community (a more upscale one) and saw about half a dozen AT9's

i dont think so
i seen 2 in flagstaff, 1 in peridot, none for san carlos, 2 in globe,
8 in tucson, 3 in yuma, 2 in tempe, 1 in phx, 1 in mesa

Well, the install did not go as planned. Due to the size and weight of the dish, I was told that I need to have a pole installed in the ground and secured with concrete to a depth of three feet. I just thought the installer would be able to replace the wall mounted dish with the new dish, but he said it just would not work. It sounds like a great deal of work to get the pole in place and perfectly vertical. Any suggestions?

Hoss

A poll mount is very easy. The AT9 can also be mounted on a roof or chimney mount. What was the particular issue?

Idea was basd on a BUD, but is the same for DBS except pipe diameter. Shows a few options. GROUND POLE option should work fine. Just remember the lower to the ground the greater the risk of a LoS issue or damage to the dish.

http://www.geo-orbit.org/sizepgs/grndpole.html

Thanks for the information. Basically, the installer had some concerns about attaching the new dish to the cinder block wall. I had no idea that the new dish was so large and heavy. He also brought up HOA issue of having the dish extending above the wall and in view from the front yard. I guess I will do some thinking about the ground pole option and it may become my project for next weekend.

Hoss

kds64 said:
i dont think so
i seen 2 in flagstaff, 1 in peridot, none for san carlos, 2 in globe,
8 in tucson, 3 in yuma, 2 in tempe, 1 in phx, 1 in mesa

I know there's one in Peoria. Mine. I don't know what good it does, but I've got it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)