Anyone know whats up with Sirius Backstage?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
ANyone know whats up with Siriusbackstage.com? I have been trying to get there all day with no luck. I do hope all is ok.

If they are having server issues, one of the staff can PM me and I would be happy to give them a full CPANEL account here to use until they get back online. We have the space and the power to handle it. :)

looks like it may be serious

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius_Backstage

n late 2006, SIRIUS Backstage re-introduced their online blog. The forum was also revamped using the more popular vBulletin forum software, the first among the more popular satellite radio websites to use it.

As of May 1, 2007, the site is no longer functioning.

We need to get SatelliteGuys on the WIKI :)

I am getting online now, however getting a server is to busy error message.

Honestly if our friends from SiriusBackstage need help we are here and can help them out.

We had a major disk corruption and unfortunately we lost about 20 hours of posts, and the server was down from approximately 11pm EST Monday until 8pm EST Tuesday. We took the server down again during the early morning hours on Wednesday to run a diagnostic on the hard drive and drive controllers. Everything checked out fine. When the server came back up this morning, a permissions error was addresses that brought the database back online.

Thanks for the offer Scott. If we do see any further trouble, I've got your email address and will be in touch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)