Anyone know where you can buy satellite equipment? Local retail stores chains?

satellitecustomer242

Original poster
Aug 12, 2010
Wake Forest, NC
Anyone know where you can buy satellite equipment locally ... like Radio Shack or something? The Radio Shack I called didn't have what I was looking for. Are there OTHER local retail stores chains that sell satellite equipment?

I googled up SATELLITE STORE: Pro Sattelite Supply . Is the internet the ONLY place you can buy satellite equipment? I'd like to be able to buy locally to make sure the part is going to work. If not, I could just return it locally without all the hassle of mailing things off.

I am looking for a "Satellite Signal Combiner and Splitter" by Holland Electronics

Satellite Diplexer, Signal Combiner and Splitter

and a "Dishpro Plus Separator" (Model 123254) for my VIP 722 box.

SATELLITE STORE: Pro Sattelite Supply

Anyone know where you can buy satellite equipment locally ... like Radio Shack or something? The Radio Shack I called didn't have what I was looking for. Are there OTHER local retail stores chains that sell satellite equipment?
Sears and Radio Shack are the only big names I can think of at the moment. You can get a list of your local installers here.
They will most certainly have such components. But frankly diplexers and separators are unlikely to fail. I bought a bunch off Ebay.

lol. It would be cheaper to have an evil tech out, if you are on the service plan. A pair of diplexers from lowes *not holland* will run you about $12 plus uncle sam money, and finding a separator...ha. yeah, you will need to find a retailer near you or order from a website.

& you can buy separators at dish.com. If want to deal with local people try craigslist.org. There are a lot of installers out there that would sell you those items.

Yes, Holland splitters (RED) and diplexers (for ease, just stick to the BLUE) are approved parts by Dish that are covered by original or DHPP (now a new name) extended warranty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)