Anyone like any of the new shows so far?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
Personally i thought 2 and a half men was great on monday. definetly another great comedy for CBS .

'Las Vegas' was pretty good from what I saw. I like the style of the city. Kind of like "Ocean's Eleven"

I watched Joan of Arcadia last night and I liked it. I thought "Joan" did a good acting job. I think it has potential.

During commericals, I switched to Mismatch. I was not really impressed but I could give it another try. I think Alicia Silverstone still looks and acts closer to a teenager then an adult. I still can't place her in an adult role.

I knew going in that "The Mullets" was going to be stupid but I thought I would be able to get a few laughs out of it. I didn't. I also knew I could probably only take 1 or 2 episodes before I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't. Only saw a few minutes of it.

I still like Everwood even though it is not a new show. :D

I liked "Las Vegas" quite a bit. I'll see how it pans out. The look and feel is just like the recent remake of "Ocean's Eleven". I thought many parts were very funny.

NCIS seems to be just another cop/CSI show even though in the premier there was a great line to try to dispell that connection.
"NCIS...is that like CSI"
"Only if you're dyslexic"
I kind of like it, but it's low priority.

I'll reserve judgement on "The Lyon's Den" until the story develops a little bit. But I wasn't terribly impressed with the pilot. Though being the dweeb trekkie, I will have a hard time differentiating Robert Picardo's character from "The Doctor" on Voyager/TNG "First Contact".

As to sit-coms....YUK! I made it through about 15 minutes of one of them and less than 5 minutes of three others before I erased them.

See ya
Tony

I liked Joan of Arcadia, Las Vegas, and 10-8. I have to see more of Lyons Den and the Handler. 10-8 surprised me the most I really enjoyed it and I had so little interest in it that I almost didn't record it. I like most of the the WB shows including the new one, One Tree Hill.

my picks to click...Karen Sisco
10 - 8
Las Vegas
The Handler
We will see in about 4 months ..by then story lines will be pretty well established.

I just happened onto "Las Vegas" last night, had never seen it or even heard of it. It turned out to be a pretty good show.

The only one I like is Karen Sisco and I didn't even expect to care about that one. We watched it just to say we did and came away happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts