Anyone need a Club Dish referral number?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

maximum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Phoenix
I have two Club Dish referral numbers for the taking. They don't expire until July 31, 2005.

PM me if you can use one.

Any one need Club Dish Numbers Save you some money. Just Email me or leave me a note. Dont what them to go to waste.

Referral Numbers Still Available!

Thanks for your reply chaddux. I need someone to bump this thread up the list until the referral numbers are used.

Two referral numbers still up for grabs!

I don't know why anyone would need one. I gave one to a friend and when he called his local Dish installer, that guy beat the deal. There was no advantage at all to my friend using the Club Dish number.

One card left.

Someone used one of my cards (original post) but I still have one left. Just send me a PM if you want it.

We need to post a lot about the Club Dish Referrals, because most of the time, when we give them out, the Local Retailer will subsitute his own and then we get no credit, so we are then left with several that we have given out, but never used, so as long as that keeps happening, we will be continuing to post our Club Dish Referrals and why does Dish do that?

We need every discount we can get because there are so many fees added on here and there and the programming tiers are useless--can't get what we used to get on VOOM ($58/month total including ALL HD--40 channels)--on DISH, have to get the 180 package and then, with the HD (only 1/3 of what VOOM had) which totals $78/month-- why shouldn't we get a discount?

I agree, this board is all about people helping people.

Since were are limited to only 5 Club Dish referals a year per account, we should all be able to offer to give them out, but only via a Private Message (PM) dont ever post the numbers directly in the thread.

I got some in the system now also. They seem to show up on your bill 2-3 Months later. Dish sure is slow and yes most of the time they never make it in as either the CSR or the Installer either does not want to do it or they dont know how, or they user there own number or worse yet the installer uses the number from there friends and not yours.

Actualy it is hard to get the $5 club dish reward, you really need a friend willing to use the number and then call dish back when it does not show rewarded.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)