Anyone use Earthlink?

I used them for dial-up before going to DSL in Nov. 2004. Was with them for around a year and thought they were fine

I used them for 3 1/2 years for dialup and have very very little issues with them. I rarely get disconnected and the accelerator software really helps a heck of a lot. They also have good technical support. For those that will have them long-term there is a secret deal to getting their service for $9.99 locked in that price for a year instead of the $21.99 that they usually charge without a contract. They have this deal to compete against others that have cheaper service but do not want to advertise it so that they do not have to give everybody the deal. I have only $9.99 per month for a year and a half now.

I used them for 3 1/2 years for dialup and have very very little issues with them. I rarely get disconnected and the accelerator software really helps a heck of a lot. They also have good technical support. For those that will have them long-term there is a secret deal to getting their service for $9.99 locked in that price for a year instead of the $21.99 that they usually charge without a contract. They have this deal to compete against others that have cheaper service but do not want to advertise it so that they do not have to give everybody the deal. I have only $9.99 per month for a year and a half now.

Stargazer,
I've been with Earthlink now for about 5 years and we've paid $21.95 /month the whole time. Right now I'm paying $22.95/month - the extra dollar is for the "privelage" of having them take the money out of my account automatically. How do I go about getting this $9.99/month deal for a year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts