Anyway to do a 12 month commitment?

Johnwashere

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
I am moving into a house on Ohio states campus with a couple of my buddies soon and we are looking at time warner cable and dish. I like dish better becuase of the all digitial channels and I recently purchased a HDTV and want the best picture possible. I dont think Im gona do the HD package since its an extra 10-15 a month (Il just do the free over the air HD). I am going to have 4 tvs hooked up and we will prob. do the 180 channels (since its the only way we can get the golf channel). A few days ago they had the first 3 months with 12 bucks off and free hbo +cinemax. I know the deal they have running now is a better deal, but it requires a 18 month commitment. I prob. will be in the house for 2 years, but I would rather do a 12 month commitment. Is there anyway I can get this? I know if I do no commitment, its an extra 50 bucks, but I dont think my roomates will like that, and they may wanna go with tw cable if they hear about the 50 dollar startup.

The Dish promo that started 8/16 is an 18 month commitment. This will give you 3 months of HBO/Cinemax/Showtime and One month Free of the basic package that you pick. The DHPP protection plan is include for the 18 months. If you don't want the commitment then pay the $50. It is cheaper than the cancellation fee.

I havent called yet, but I prob. will just pay the 50 up front just in case... :mad:
Now should I order from dishnetwork or a 3rd party site for the "goodies"? Where is the best place to order from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)