Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Apple may buy Disney. It was shown on CNN Headline News but I cannot find any links.

I really hope disney remains indenpendent or at least keeps the US parks indenpendent!

Big companies buy stuff, cut costs and ruin them

Bob Haller said:
I really hope disney remains indenpendent or at least keeps the US parks indenpendent!

Big companies buy stuff, cut costs and ruin them

Eisner already took care of that. Walt Disney has been spinning in his grave for years, threatening to make earth a black hole.

Apple laptops shaped like Mickey's ears, the new Apple logo, two apples together to make Mickey Mouse ears.

If you think Disney World is expensive now, just wait til Apple gets a hold of the ticket prices.

Current ticket costs approx $50 - $60

Apple price scheme......$299 to get in park plus $19 per ride/attraction.
And, 5 minutes after you leave the park, it will be demolished for a new bigger, better park to be built in its place with new and better rides and features. Too bad you just spent $10,000 on your vacation, because now you can't afford to go to the new park. :D

shugo77 said:
Apple price scheme......$299 to get in park plus $19 per ride/attraction.
And, 5 minutes after you leave the park, it will be demolished for a new bigger, better park to be built in its place with new and better rides and features. Too bad you just spent $10,000 on your vacation, because now you can't afford to go to the new park. :D

That sounds more like Dish Network buying Disney.

projectorsrule said:
Eisner already took care of that. Walt Disney has been spinning in his grave for years, threatening to make earth a black hole.

Agreed, was at Disney World with some friends over the weekend. It isn't as nice as it used to be, weeds in the grass and trash lying around. Don't get me wrong, its still a great place but the attention to detail seems to be lacking lately.

$63 to get in the door, $40 more to Park Hop and $9 to park, I am glad I have an annual pass!! They are making some serious ching, as the parks were packed yesterday...

Apple must be making a LOT of money from somewhere. You know Disney ain't cheap! Selling a lot of iPods, maybe?

A little while back, Disney bought Pixar, which was owned by Steve Jobs (an original founder, and CEO of Apple). Now with Apple buying Disney, Jobs will get Pixar back. What a vicious circle, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)