Approved Parts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RICKG100

Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
BROWNSBURG, IN
Besides politics... can someone explain to me how DTV makes up their approved parts list. If I didn't have to buy my own parts I wouldn't complain. Since I do though if I have to pay so much I should be able to buy the stuff I have used in the past and had no problems with. For instance connectors. I know there are quality connectors out there at reasonable prices but they make me buy over priced PPC and lowsy quality Pro Brand.

RICKG100 said:
Besides politics... can someone explain to me how DTV makes up their approved parts list. If I didn't have to buy my own parts I wouldn't complain. Since I do though if I have to pay so much I should be able to buy the stuff I have used in the past and had no problems with. For instance connectors. I know there are quality connectors out there at reasonable prices but they make me buy over priced PPC and lowsy quality Pro Brand.
Who makes you buy anything? It sounds like a condition of employment. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)