are all Sirius units compatible with Time Trax?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cameltoe

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
I have heard that all are compatible and I have hear that only a few are compatible...I want to get Sirius and Time Trax and would like to know for sure before I buy.

thanks in advance!

BTW, I love the forum! :up :wave

cameltoe said:
I have heard that all are compatible and I have hear that only a few are compatible...I want to get Sirius and Time Trax and would like to know for sure before I buy.

thanks in advance!

BTW, I love the forum! :up :wave

I take it you are not planning to buy the whole kit from Time Trax website then?

I am sure someone will respond - but I figure if you got the whole kit from Time Trax then they have already made sure its all compatible for you :cool:

PhuckNut said:
I take it you are not planning to buy the whole kit from Time Trax website then?
I am sure someone will respond - but I figure if you got the whole kit from Time Trax then they have already made sure its all compatible for you :cool:
I'm sorry, kinda new to the whole thing, I wasn't aware you could get the all-in-one. now thats just to record correct?

I wanted one where I could use it in my car or around my house too. it looks like if you wanted to use the Time Trax one in the car, it would have to be permanantly installed in the car.

cameltoe said:
I'm sorry, kinda new to the whole thing, I wasn't aware you could get the all-in-one. now thats just to record correct?
I wanted one where I could use it in my car or around my house too. it looks like if you wanted to use the Time Trax one in the car, it would have to be permanantly installed in the car.

Time Trax Recast cannot be using in the CAR at this time because it required constant internet connection.

The Kit from Time Trax requires a PC to control it, so, mobility is only available if you have a computer or take the computer to all the rooms you want to use TT in - unless you rebroadcast the Sat audio signal to an amplifier in another room or something.

At this time, I am unaware of any 'portable' devices the Time Trax software will work on. So I suggest contacting their sales e-mail in order to get some answers if this post goes un answered.

I hope this helps...

Last edited:
Hi,

Answer is pretty simple:

TimeTrax Sirius is compatible with the Sportster and any of the Sirius Connect models.

You can purchase a "Complete" kit from our website if you do not already have a radio.

Hope this helps.

dserianni said:
Hi,
Answer is pretty simple:
TimeTrax Sirius is compatible with the Sportster and any of the Sirius Connect models.
You can purchase a "Complete" kit from our website if you do not already have a radio.
Hope this helps.

I am not familiar with the Sirius units, but, how do you connect to them? I was looking at the specs and I am not seeing anything that talks about a 'connector' so how do you interface to it?

The TimeTrax unit directly connects to the radio.

The radio has a female socket and the TimeTrax unit has a male plug.

Bingo Bango.... nice and simple with no cable between the two units.

Derek

dserianni said:
Derek

Seems like a very nice thing... I wanna see pictures. :)

Gonna see if there are any online.

dserianni said:
Derek
that is exactly what I am looking for.

please post pics.

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)