Are any Center Ice games in HD on DTV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

geaux1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
I am a subscriber and just curious, and I mean other than HDNET,etc. I know CBC for example in canada has an HD broadcast for HNIC for at least one game a week, etc. But not sure if DTV puts those on the dish.

I am not a big hockey fan, but I have seen some in the 90's and HDNet has some as well. The new RSN HD channels may add some along with other changes/additions next season may bring.

Like charper1 said...some of the games were shown in HD on one of the channels in the 90s and with the RSN's going HD, I am sure your local team will have HD broadcasts spotbeamed to your area, again in the 90's channel-wise.

Yeah but do I need the 5 LNB Dish to get

them, everytime I call retention I get the answer that either I will get them with my 3 LNB or "I don;t know". Some people here claim I won;t get them without the 5 LNB. DTV says I only need the 5 LNB now for locals in my area, only some areas need them for their spot beams, but mine is not one of them and when I do, which will be no sooner than November and maybe Spring, whichever is sooner but probably when my locals are offered on the Dish, they will swap it out. Does anyone know? If so, I want to call these guys back and "make" them, is I can and by that I mean negotiate and bargain, to get it. But if I really don;t need it I just don't care. Though it makes no sense to me why they are installing dishes they are going to need to swap out, does it to anyone else?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts