Are opie and anthony going to get fired?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Will O and A get fired

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
So after the latest incident with the Assault on the Media do you think O and A will get fired?

I think it's not going to get them in any trouble, the guy was an idiot. Hopefully he gets one of those "eye for an eye" judges. O&A didn't tell the guy to do it. They've got their asses covered pretty well anymore...

Why is this their fault? The fan went over the line. The idea is to disrupt the reporters and get some free publicity.

These reporters have no problem charging into other people's lives and disrupting them when it suits their ends. Why are they so upset when somone uses their own tactics on THEM?

O & A got fired last time for actively promoting sexual intercourse by fans in public places (and doing producer ridealongs to capture the audio). This is strictly a case of a fan going too far, and I don't think they are anywhere near responsible for him.

You can attempt to incite a riot with as little of 5 people "present" in the vicinity; it doesn't just have to be the 2 people directly. I am sure if a camera was on, there was at least 5 people close by. The lawyer can charge what ever sticks and WILL.

Their "attack on the media" campaign DOES also include many more than the required 5 people.

AND...

I said CHARGE, or SOMETHING of that nature (such a gross negligence). They could easily come up with something if they wanted to send a message or to get some money!

Last edited:
No way. They may get a strict talking to but they said they were already going to pull the contest. They also made sure they told everyone DO NOT HARM THE REPORTER.

Long live O&A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)