Art of the Heist Second Season Starting 6/5 at 8pm ET on GalleryHD

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I really enjoyed this series. I have watched most of the episodes and now here are four new episodes on June 2007.

The sophiscated wolrd of high profile exhibition openings and million dollar masterpieces is not as far removed as you might think from the murky underbelly of organized crime, money laundering, illicit arms deals, drugs and international terrorism.

New Episodes (2nd Season)
6/5/07 8pm ET Miami Sting
6/12/07 8pm ET The Missing Mona Lisa
6/19/07 8pm ET The Russian Conspiracy
6/26/07 8pm ET Trail of the Moche Gold

Miami Sting: I have enjoyed this series from the begininng. This episode is about two pieces of art by Ruben that were stolen in Spain, La Cuna. Their combine value was around 3.5 million dollars and were stolen by literally walking into the museum and coming out with them because of the lack of security in this small museum. The story show how the museum got them back but it is twisted into two separate stories and they are quite interested.

Second Episode: The Missing Mona Lisa. It is hard to imagine that the Mona Lisa was stolen from the Paris Museum but it was. It went missing (stolen) for two years until it was recovered. Two theories are discussed in this episode. The story of a simple italian citizen who stole it and more complex conspiracy theory. The french got their Mona Lisa back but even Pablo Picasso was a suspect at one point!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts