Thank YOU! :up

Attachments

• prodss6.jpg
    prodss6.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 95
  • russellzh3.png
    russellzh3.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 108
Yes, PLEASE draft JeMarcus and not that OVER-RATED Quinn! But who for the coach; not sure I want Fassell, not sure about Greene, but maybe he can work. Not sure I want Ryan moving away from the DEF just to be the HC. Martz has always scared me; but might work. Thank God Coughlan wasn't fired! NO WAY do we want him! What about Mora Jr? Is Marriucci still around? I am not too sure I want a collage guy either; seems the USC QB coach Sarkisian is not a fit for me. Who else is out there? We know Cowher wouldn't do it.

I am not too sure I want a collage guy either; seems the USC QB coach Sarkisian is not a fit for me.

I heard this is going to be our new coach with trestman as OC. Al does not want to move Ryan just yet. Also heard we are keeping Lazy Moss and Crybaby Porter. With our D if we had a halfway good O we would be GOOD!

I heard this is going to be our new coach with trestman as OC. Al does not want to move Ryan just yet. Also heard we are keeping Lazy Moss and Crybaby Porter. With our D if we had a halfway good O we would be GOOD!

Well they are slackers to a good degree I will give you that, but I really think they hated Shell as the hire and sandbagged from the get go. Walters and Brooks maybe great #2 QBs but we need a #1 QB, behind a TOTALLY NEW OL. That OL is the worlds worst and kills the QB and RB. The old OL is what helped Gannon be so effective. Collins was decent when he got time but hell you and I can get through that OL they have now. LOL!

Yes, PLEASE draft JeMarcus and not that OVER-RATED Quinn! But who for the coach; not sure I want Fassell, not sure about Greene, but maybe he can work. Not sure I want Ryan moving away from the DEF just to be the HC. Martz has always scared me; but might work. Thank God Coughlan wasn't fired! NO WAY do we want him! What about Mora Jr? Is Marriucci still around? I am not too sure I want a collage guy either; seems the USC QB coach Sarkisian is not a fit for me. Who else is out there? We know Cowher wouldn't do it.

I want...we need...and OFFENSIVE minded coach, we have a GREAT defense coach in Ryan....I want him to concentrate on that ONLY for now. I like Norm Chow and Ken Whisenhunt also.....Moran Jr....is a LOW candidate.....All those mentioned....nope...tired of the retreads....they couldn't hack it in crappy teams, what are they going to bring fresh to the table.....nothing.

I can say with about 97% certainty that neither Norm Chow or Ken Whisenhunt will be coming here. Of some of the "retreads" above Martz is crazy but a proven offensive mind and more importantly a winner. Greene on he other hand gets along with and gets the best out off top-level, "premadonna" talent; but I too am not sure if he still has "it". I really don't think Mora Jr has had much of a chance to display himself; he was somewhat hamstrung with his coaching by having Vick and not much else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts