ASUS' new LTE phablet gives plenty of bang for the buck

Wow that gives me something else to consider. Over the next couple of months I want to upgrade.

I like my Moto X2 but finding the 5in screen is still not big enough for my big hands, may go back to my Note 2 or something else with 5.5 in screen. 6in is too big

I like my Moto X2 but finding the 5in screen is still not big enough for my big hands, may go back to my Note 2 or something else with 5.5 in screen. 6in is too big
One plus one is an option to consider then

The 6" screen isn't that much larger than the Note 3. I placed my Nexus 6 next to the Note 3 and it really wasn't that much bigger. I was afraid that it would be to big but I as very surprised how useful the size has been.

Ive got my hands one for now, and for a very short time so far, but I haven't noticed any.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Guy I work with has one and he is currently experiencing some issues with text messages. The other issue is the version of the OS is always going to be buggy until it is fully ported to the device. Great play phone but if you depend on it everyday, I would think twice about it.

Its my secondary, so I'll keep an eye out for those issues. There is a build of android that is not cyanogen available for it. Supposedly stock android. If it gives me issues I'll look at getting that.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)