At last.. my plans are coming to fruition...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkrenicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I got my Digiwave DGHH990 motor today (damn fast too, I paid on Friday night, and its here today, from Canada no less!) So my final efforts are coming together!

2x 80cm dishes, 3x Dish 500s, 1x SC 60E, 1x DTV Phase2, and a handful of 18"ers and I have myself a decent sized dish farm. I think the final configuration will be 1x 80cm (on the H-H), 2x Dish500 (for DN), 1 SC 60E (For SC), 1x DTV Phase2 (for Bev Music), and 1x 18" (for DN Muzak).

The problem I face now is my true south satellite.. which is AMC6.. which I guess is all feeds.

Can someone scan AMC6 and tell me if there are any 24/7 transponders? like an ID one or something, and what its settings are?

I know there is a channel that is about 90% but never shows anything......dang it, what is it

I know its vertical with sr of 25319 but what the hell is the frequency? Someone out there must be on the same wavelength here as me :)

well, I encountered the mysterious blue smoke today.. and in the words of Adam Savage, "Once you release the mysterious blue smoke, Electronics tend not to work anymore"....

I was testing the DiSEqC 1.2 movement, and the reciever suddenly shut down

It was odd, I couldnt get the motor to do anything with USALS.. My reciever is in Fortec Ultra mode at the moment.. Does the motor have to support USALS? I thought the reciever just sent the appropriate DiSEqC 1.2 messages as needed. I was hoping to move the dish into position for a satellite that I know I can find, and peak it up for that..

Not that it really matters at the moment... I guess I should fix my powersupply first...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)