AT&T Customers Enjoy Unlimited Calling to Their A-List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
AT&T- News Room

Let the good times roll. With AT&T A-List with Rollover, customers can do just that—with unlimited mobile calling to and from five “VIP” domestic phone numbers at no additional cost.* Families can join in the savings too with unlimited calling to up to 10 lines with FamilyTalk.** And only AT&T lets you keep the minutes you save with Rollover.* When A-List premieres on Sept. 20, customers can manage their A-List exclusively online at A-List – Coming Soon.

“This is an incredible value for many of our customers that essentially lets them ‘double dip’,” said David Christopher, chief marketing officer, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. “Not only will they not use minutes from their monthly plan when they call their A-List numbers, but our unique Rollover feature means they can keep those minutes for use in future months. Nobody else is going this far in letting customers stretch their minutes. Others may let you save minutes, but only AT&T lets you keep them.”
How To Prepare For
AT&T A-List with Rollover

Be sure you’re enrolled in online account management at A-List – Coming Soon.
Review previous bills to determine which numbers you call most often.
When AT&T A-List with Rollover launches, visit A-List – Coming Soon to create your A-List.
Customers with individual Nation plans of $59.99 or higher can use A-List with Rollover to select up to five domestic phone numbers to call anytime --including landlines and wireless numbers on any network-- without using any of the minutes in their plan.*

FamilyTalk customers with plans of $89.99 or more can select up to ten numbers which any person in the FamilyTalk plan can call as much as they want.

Adding and modifying phone numbers on A-List with Rollover is easy.* Customers can use the online account management tool available at www.att.com/alist.* Numbers can be changed anytime, though customers should allow 24 hours for the changes to take effect on their account.* Any online changes will result in an email confirmation for security purposes. Instructions available at http://www.att.com/Common/merger/fi..._fact_sheet.pdf .

A-List: Numbers must be entered online at MyWireless Account at att.com/wireless.com.* Only standard domestic landline or wireless numbers are eligible.* For additional terms see http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph.../plan-terms.jsp

*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.

I've maxed out my rollover minutes and lose them each month, as they expire after a year. But I guess this is good for some folks.

I gather the costs to the cell companies for voice varies little with how much you talk. It's now data that's driving the load.

I am guessing that AT&T is doing this to compete with unlimited plans that are taking shape with other providers.

We have over 2,000 roll over minutes.

That's all? ;) I have over 5000! You probably think I should get a cheaper plan, but I get a 25% discount because I work for the Postal Service, making it well worth it.

That's all? ;) I have over 5000! You probably think I should get a cheaper plan, but I get a 25% discount because I work for the Postal Service, making it well worth it.
That is just me. My wife and I together on our shared plan have much more than that. Plus, we only get 600 minutes a month.

Just checked on line. Our shared plan currently has 4,998 roll over minutes.

I currently have 5000 roll over minutes with 5 phones on the 700 minute family plan. I wish they had a lower family plan that I could subscribe to.

I have the lowest priced plan that has the features I need and still have over 5k minutes roll over. I talk a lot on the phone, but most minutes are free M2M and after hours/free weekend nights. I would come close to using up my minutes if I did not have the free ones. As it is I roll over about 450 minutes a month. I have the iPhone 900 minute plan and use 400-500 minutes a month paid, 4-500/month free.

I have 2100 minutes of rollover and the family talk 2100 minute plan with unlimited text, nights at 7, 5 lines with internet on my iphone and my wifes blackberry. I get a 24% service discount. I like the idea of being able to call 10 out of network numbers for free. i used to have 20 with Alltel but didnt use them all.

I have a little over 5000 rollover minutes and I tried to lower my plan from the 900 minute to the 450 minute plan and I got a message saying if I did that I would lose all the rollover minutes except for 450 of them.
Kinda crappy, I used to do that all of the time and that never happened. I used to get a high plan, save up a bunch of minutes, and lower my plan for a few months to burn up the minutes, then raise my plan back up. I don't know when they made this stupid change, i've been doing this for years :/

I have a little over 5000 rollover minutes and I tried to lower my plan from the 900 minute to the 450 minute plan and I got a message saying if I did that I would lose all the rollover minutes except for 450 of them.
Kinda crappy, I used to do that all of the time and that never happened. I used to get a high plan, save up a bunch of minutes, and lower my plan for a few months to burn up the minutes, then raise my plan back up. I don't know when they made this stupid change, i've been doing this for years :/

I wouldn't call it a stupid change. AT&T finally got wise to what you were doing.