AT&T U-Verse Agrees To Carry EPIX

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
By DAVID LIEBERMAN
Another step forward for EPIX in its campaign to persuade pay TV distributors to add its suite of premium channels to their line-ups. Per usual, this morning’s release doesn’t disclose the deal terms for AT&T‘s agreement to offer its 5.7M TV customers EPIX, EPIX 2, EPIX 3 and EPIX Drive-In. The package will cost $8 a month following a free preview over the July 25 weekend. EPIX — which is owned by Viacom, Lionsgate, and MGM — trumpets its large library of movies. It says that its subs on AT&T will be able to stream more than 3,000 titles via EPIX.com, its EPIX App, EPIX VOD and live feeds of the channel on Uverse.com and the U-verse apps.

deadline.com

Reactions: T134
Epix is now showing up on U-Verse EPG, channels 1891 (HD East), 1892 (HD West), 1893 (Epix 2 HD), 1894 (Epix 3 HD), 891 (SD East), 892 (SD West), 893 (Epix 2 SD), and 896 (Epix Drive-In SD). Channels are showing as non-subscribed (I have the U450 Package with all the HBOs, Cinemaxes, Showtimes, Movie Channels, Starzs, and Encores.)

Epix is now showing up on U-Verse EPG, channels 1891 (HD East), 1892 (HD West), 1893 (Epix 2 HD), 1894 (Epix 3 HD), 891 (SD East), 892 (SD West), 893 (Epix 2 SD), and 896 (Epix Drive-In SD). Channels are showing as non-subscribed (I have the U450 Package with all the HBOs, Cinemaxes, Showtimes, Movie Channels, Starzs, and Encores.)

I have the same package but I guess in order to get Epix it's another $8.00 a month. I was told it was included in the U-450 programming package so i guess I will call U-Verse tomorrow morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts