AT120 PaCKAGE

I hope he's legit as he just corrected my account , he got me back on the AT120 and HD works. But the forum really needs to add his name in RED.

Yeah, hopefully he didn't just call Dish pretending to be YOU, had them fix it, and now he has control of your account...

Let's have the mods check him out, no more speculation.

Yeah, hopefully he didn't just call Dish pretending to be YOU, had them fix it, and now he has control of your account...

Let's have the mods check him out, no more speculation.
Primestar31, I called Dish. They said my account was corrected by other than a phone call. I changed some security items just in case.

MikeL is a Dirt member, but I cannot confirm that screen name. I could have sworn I have seen Mile on here before in Red. Strange. The actual person of Mike L does exist though!

Reactions: old corps
MikeL is a Dirt member, but I cannot confirm that screen name. I could have sworn I have seen Mile on here before in Red. Strange. The actual person of Mike L does exist though!
Well, kind of weird Mike is trolling around unofficially.

Well I think from here out, if he ain't RED, ignore him. Share no info.. He's been in the Hopper forum doing same, and I called him out.

KAB is correct, that shouldn't have happened; this network is available in HD in all America's Top packages. Press Guide on your remote twice and cycle through the various channel lists until you see it appear. It's likely you have the wrong the guide listing displayed.

It's far, far more likely that the agent, when moving the customer from AT200 and HD200, moved the customer to AT120 and did not put the HD120 on, be it the $10 HD or the HD Free. I have had to fix that enough times, if I had a dollar for each time, well, I'd have quite a few dollars...

Hi flody1, can you please let us know if the issue has been resolved. I would very much like to verify the HD package on your account. Please PM me your account or phone number and I will help resolve this issue for you if has not been yet. Thank you!

Hi flody1, can you please let us know if the issue has been resolved. I would very much like to verify the HD package on your account. Please PM me your account or phone number and I will help resolve this issue for you if has not been yet. Thank you!
Thanks Mary, but Mike did get it fixed. All is well, Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)