AT9 Weird Stuff

Status
Please reply by conversation.
RIRWIN1983 said:
not to knock him, but hes also is covering his and his companies ass by preventing a service call.which costs the company/installer money in chargebacks
That is true RIRWIN,but,how many techs have you heard of that will do things like that?That is a first for me...We had E* service for 6+ years prior to changing to D*.We never had any service like that from them...I guess another advantage for us is that this tech doesn't live very far away from our location.He even gave me his cell number and said to feel free to give him a call anytime if there is an issue with the equipment or service from D*,and if he has some free time on his hands,he would come over and check it out for us. :D Like I said in my previous reply,he stated that adjusting the dish now would eliminate a possible service call in the future,aka covering their rear ends,like you said.In the end,it is all about the bottom line for any company that provides services for the public.IMO,what he done today only makes good business sense for them and keeps the customers satisfied at the same time,would you agree? :)

steve615 said:
That is true RIRWIN,but,how many techs have you heard of that will do things like that?That is a first for me...We had E* service for 6+ years prior to changing to D*.We never had any service like that from them...I guess another advantage for us is that this tech doesn't live very far away from our location.He even gave me his cell number and said to feel free to give him a call anytime if there is an issue with the equipment or service from D*,and if he has some free time on his hands,he would come over and check it out for us. :D Like I said in my previous reply,he stated that adjusting the dish now would eliminate a possible service call in the future,aka covering their rear ends,like you said.In the end,it is all about the bottom line for any company that provides services for the public.IMO,what he done today only makes good business sense for them and keeps the customers satisfied at the same time,would you agree? :)

i was told that by my d* installer when i upgraded to the at9 to call him first since he lived 5-10 minutes from me. it would be nice if every tech would do that, esp on slow days when they are done at like 1pm for the day, go around to some of the new at9 they put in, now that 103 and 99 are active and fine tune them a lil more to be shure. i've learned from wanting to get into doing installs that it benefits him to do so, by preventing a service call which is a no no in the eyes of d or e. bc even the smallest stupidst thing counts as one, and causes issues with $$ with the instller/install comp and the service e or d. i.e less installs given, chargebacks, ect......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)