At9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

urnote96

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 24, 2004
Our office got our first shipments of the SLIMLINE dish.....we will start using them as soon as we run out of the rest of the old versions

Is there any benefit for consumers to the slimline dish? The official measurements show it actually being a little larger... I did my ka/ku first gen install myself and was able to pull 90's across the board, is the signal strength suppost to be improved? I couldn't see the weight being much less since the size is roughly the same.

It is SMALLER (not by much) not bigger, yet as explained in one of the other thread regarding the SlimLine, it has a bit better gain and better engineered design.

The "SlimLine" is 32.25" x 22.50" = 725.625 sq in surface area as compared to 29.50" x 25.50" = 752.25 sq in surface area for the AT9. (SL is 26.625 sq in smaller)

I am sorry our area serves DMA 119...FARGO/VALLEY CITY ND..

Oh yeah these are not the ones that REQUIRE the 6*8 multiswitch to work either

We just recieved the shipment of Slimlines last week. We have about 75 to 100 of the old dishes left until we start using the slimline in the Lehigh Valley, Pa.

Status
Please reply by conversation.