AU-9 and HR10-250

Status
Please reply by conversation.

munruh

Original poster
Apr 9, 2007
Does anyone know if the new Slimline-AU-9 dish will work with an HR10-250 DirectTV HD receiver? I realize that this receiver does not decode MPEG-4 signals

It most certainly will. I have an AU9 and an HR10 happily coexisting right now ( not for long, though - I want another HR20).

slightly, off-topic, i got my first hr20 in february. how long before i can get a second? football season?

i didn't exactly get a ``deal'' on the first....paid the full $299. i had just reactivated my account after 14 months and didn't feel i was in the position to ``deal'' since i had a forty dollar past due at the time i reactivated......although, that was paid.

the only ``deal'' i've received was a free h20 upgrade. i guess that constitutes my free ``deal'' until august? its still before football season, so that's alright!!!

It appears that the current "deal" is a free R15 or H20 or $100 off on a HR20 if it has been at least six months since your last deal. Of course, whining to retention can often up the ante.

I'd bite the bullet and order now. August may be a gold rush for these things, as D10 might be lit up about then...

i was thinking that myself, as i have more or less decided to have them install both the tivo units in the bedroom saturday. that way, i could put another hr 20 on the big screen in the living room.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)