audio drop offs on hd channels

jellison1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
lexington ,SC
dont know if this has been discussed before...had a service call for a customer today to upgrade his ota and while i was there he showed me his system on HBOHD and it was having audio drop outs BAD... i was only there for an hour or so and it was driving me crazy...so im trying to see if its happening to anyone elseor if you guys have heard of a fix for this...

Yes, this has been going on at random. We believe its a problem on VOOM's end. At times it happens on HBO E/W. It goes away and then it comes back.

Hey, Jerry!

Howya been!
(jellison1 was my installer, a great job, I might add!)

Sean, was there talk about a possible fix in the new software coming? :confused:

Sean Mota said:
Yes, this has been going on at random. We believe its a problem on VOOM's end. At times it happens on HBO E/W. It goes away and then it comes back.
i changed just about everything on his system except the stb so i figured it was on vooms end cause it was happening on both recievers...hope they get this fixed soon....its really annoying and i dont need any annoyed customers..not all customers are as nice and prepared as TECHCOP...by the way everything working ok ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts