Azteca 7 and Azteca 13 dead air on KU 93ºW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
cocolinr19 said:
any idea what happen w this channels there are gone again

Well thats what FTA is all about... One day here, gone the next

They could be testing new encryption

A quick glance at what TSReader reports as the data rate for those PIDs suggest that blank frames are being encoded.

Have you ... ever seen anything but color bars on Azteca Oeste?

Been keeping an eye on it for over an hour now. It's been active, with video that has absolutely no relation to the audio (World Cup footage and a few soap opera looking programs, coupled with English language pop music with unrelated Spanish commentary audio). I wouldn't dare guess what this means... If my description confuses you, then you are experiencing what I am right now. ;)

Most of the night they spent showing color bars in ch4 of the mux with music on the background of a FTV (FashionTV) video they'll show during one of their special shows for the World Cup of Soccer, girls playing soccer with the new Macy Gray single "Beauty In The World" on the background, with a guy constantly repeating:

Arranca el juego
The game starts

Todo en su lugar
Everything it's in its place

La entrenadora
The trainer

Dominan
They dominate

Tocan
They touch it

Chutan
They shoot

Lucen
They show off

Cautivan
They cautivate

Se acomodan
They arrange themselves

Barrera lista
Barrier ready

The video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsHehBdwTXs"]YouTube- 'Beauty in the World by Macy Gray[/ame]​

EDIT:
Aaaaaand now they're live again with Canal 13 LOL (that routine with the color bars and audio it's normal for the OTA channels).

Last edited:
Que Fea! Why don't those girls eat something? I do not understand why some Mexicans think anorexic white girls are more attractive than Latinas.

I'm watching Brazil - Holland on Azteca Oeste right now. Azteca 7 and 13 still gone... but Azteca Oeste is certainly an improvement from the color bars...

Que Fea! Why don't those girls eat something? I do not understand why some Mexicans think anorexic white girls are more attractive than Latinas.

I saw more than white girls there but maybe you could ask the people at FashionTV channel since they are the ones who produced that video to promote Macy Gray and the World Cup.

PS
There are a LOT of white latin people, in fact, i'm one of those (european ancestry), Argentinian girls are latinas and they look like germans because it's part of their ancestry, i still don't understand why some people still think that latinos and latinas are also fair skinned.

PS 2
Tomorrow at 8pm central time Proyecto 40 will broadcast the movie: Sin City.

Cheers

Mike

Azteca dvb-s2 are ok, but are pacific time zone

Well, it looks like Azteca 7 and 13 programming is on Galaxy 23 3870V10850 but it comes up as Azteca America Este and Oeste. My wife and I was watching the programming awhile ago and that's what it looks like. And this Azteca America Este and Oeste is different than it is on Galaxy 25 Ku.

Well, it looks like Azteca 7 and 13 programming is on Galaxy 23 3870V10850 but it comes up as Azteca America Este and Oeste. My wife and I was watching the programming awhile ago and that's what it looks like. And this Azteca America Este and Oeste is different than it is on Galaxy 25 Ku.

Oops, G23 ID's the SD as Azteca Este and Oeste - not Azteca America Este and Oeste.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts