[B]did anyone win the holloween contest?[/B]

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bilodeaumj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
San Diego
Just wondering if I still have a shot at it. Afterall, there I was, a grown man clicking on pumpkins and ghosts hoping for my cheese to drop out of the dispenser...(spent too much time doing it too).

Today is the day that the winner is supposed to be selected. When I checked my e-mail, I had the Voom Inner Circle newsletter, and saw that it had been received yesterday. I can't tell you how many times I clicked the link on the website to ask to get the newsletter, but I gave up in July.

Voom must have updated the distribution based on sweepstakes entries. Anyway--I hope whoever wins the TV is a member of satelliteguys.us.

I think I was around 15 (a benefit of having a Government job and a slow week...) If I win, I'm going to donate it back to VOOM so they can have some money to accelerate the DVR...

Bilodeaumj said:
If I win, I'm going to donate it back to VOOM so they can have some money to accelerate the DVR...
I've been looking for a new display for my Family room, this TV will be just right. ;)

Walter L. said:
Hey Darrel,
I though you said that the TV was already delivered to your door :D
SHHHHHH! Let's not bumb everyone out, let them think they still have a chance. In the meantime, I am loving my new set. ;)

I think the winner was to be notified on the 10th, IIRC. One more day to wonder.

Woo Hoo!!!

I just got a call from VOOM! They said it'll be another two weeks before a winner can be chosen...

Bilodeaumj said:
I just got a call from VOOM! They said it'll be another two weeks before a winner can be chosen...
They must be wading through all of my entries. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts