Bad dealings

bubby-joe50

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Way Up North
Is it possible to add to the forum list a place where members and others can list bad deals and places for the new people to avoid when making internet purchases. A place like this could have saved me $147.53 CDN. and now all the BS I will have to go through to get my money back or get the inferior and faulty knock off meter replaced, (NAMING) the bad ones could prevent someone else from getting ripped off and at the same time weed out the bad dealers and sellers from the good there by making things safer for all when making an internet purchase...... Just a thought, best of the season to all ..........

If you do deal with the sponsors on this site you'll always know they will stand behind the products they sell.

Im assuming you probably got this on ebay, and actually ebay has been pissing me off lately. I ordered a DISH Network Neon Sign in September, the idiot ships it Priority Mail and it finally arrived last week, meanwhile I already disputed it with paypal and gotten my money back.

I got another one I ordered $3000 worth of receivers from and this other idiot also shipped it USPS Parcel Post. For the $20 per receiver I paid, it would have been cheaper and faster to ship UPS! Been almost a month now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)