bad movies you always watch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dark Star" -- Not really "bad", just under-budget...

"Galaxina" -- Bad, but with moments of humor (what is it with blond Playboy Playmates of the Year, anyway? It never seems to end well with them...)

"Battle Beyond the Stars" -- Really, really bad, but there's something about a movie that has a ship that looks like they took a female mannequin, loped off the arms and legs, then glued on all sorts of model parts to make it look like a spaceship!

"Hudson Hawk" -- I'll second that one. Big flop, but I'll watch it when it's on. It's almost like "The DeVinci Code" when you think about it...

"Heavy Metal" -- I loved it when it first came out, waited years and years for it to come out on Laserdisc, and I can barely stand to watch it now. But I do... :)

As far as "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" goes, I rate it as one of the best Bonds, mostly because of the huge crush I had on Emma Peele/Diana Riggs. This movie is key to understanding why Bond hates Blofeld so deeply...

I agree to Hudson Hawk as well, I love that movie :)
How about Strange Brew, anyone seen this one? Took a couple of viewings and a little beer to see the funnyness of it.....i like their mini movie about the end of the world and the search for beer :)

1. Conan the barbarian and follow up movies.
2. Red Sonja
3. Invaders from mars
4. Ed Wood
5. Cherry 2000
6. Damnation Alley ( hard to find it on tv, even harder to find on dvd but a good bad movie )
7. Wierd science
8. My science project
9. Real Genious
10. Priscilla queen of the desert
11. Alien hunter
12. Porkies
13. Krull ( this was on last week )
14. Dark crystal
15. Anything made by Troma
16. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
17. Shock Treatment
18. Heavy Metal
19. Shockwaves ( a really obscure scifi horror flick that I only saw once but would love to see it again )
20. Beer League ( really this is a total disapointment of a film to me and for me to watch it again I will have to be sloshed )
21. Death race 2000 ( whats funnier than early stalone )
22. Meet the stupids ( you gotta get drunk for this one )

I wouldnt call Blackhole a bad movie, at the time it was one of Disney's most cutting edge films and costliest to produce. It came out to close to Star Wars and because of that it didnt do well but since that time it has gained a cult following.

Seriously - Porkies? Personnaly I think its one of my favorite comedies. The scene in the pricipals office when ballbricker wants to have a lineup of penis's makes me piss my pants because I'm laughing so hard.

I had forgotten about battle beyond the stars.

Oh heres one no one has touched on yet and is also one of those every 5 years or so films, Zorxa and it was on two days ago at 3am on TMC.

Rewatched Cherry 2000 night before last to, still a good cheaply made film that as always melanie griffin will never be able to make a role believable.

Yea I think porkies is a bad movie, it was low budget and has poor acting but it is funny, really if you look at animal house it was just as bad but its actors who did it poorly are who made it good.

"Galaxina" -- Bad, but with moments of humor (what is it with blond Playboy Playmates of the Year, anyway? It never seems to end well with them...)
This reminded me of one of the dumbnest movies I've ever seen, But I watch it when it comes on:
Barbarella
although I dislike Jane with a passion, she has an incredible body. Very hard to not look at this one.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)