Balt/Wash Area Program Guide- Super DMA?

rondon600

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2004
I am in Severna Park between Balt & Wash and do not recevie the PG for DC stations. I have been getting excited about the Super DMA rollout but have cut/pasted recent info that I believe doesnt help me out.

I see the following new Super DMA includes a program guide for Baltimore was released last night
Cities Released Last Night ( 03/02/05-03/03/05):
083 - Huntisville/Decature/Florance
024 - Baltimore
044 - Buffalo
064 - Flint/Saginaw/Bay City
084 - Columbia, SC

I also see a release for DC-Hagerstown, MD
3/9/2005
008 - Washington, DC-Hagerstown, MD
028 - Charlotte, NC
048 - Providence, RI-New Bedford, MA
068 - Toledo, OH
088 - Cedar Rapids-Waterloo-Iowa City & Dubuque, IA

Is there a release that combines Balt/Washington?

I hope so. I really dont want to have to back to Comcrap cable service. This BS about labeling where I live as either Balt or Wash is wrong. Its one area and I should see a program guide for all channels. Comcast broadcasts both Balt&DC in my area. Why cant Voom, DTV and Dish do the same?

I'm 024, and I can get Baltimore and DC. 2,4,5,7,9,11,13,14,15,20,22,24,26,32,45,50,54,67 and I think some others in there as well... I can't tune a few of them, but the PG comes in for all of them.

Oh, also go into Voom->Green->Local channels to unhide your "new" local channels. I had to so a soft reset (hold the power button in until it resets) to get the PG info to load.

-John

Thank you (Voom) for the Super DMA upgrd. Now just stay in business!

I unplugged my receiver on tuesday the 8th and when I rebooted I noticed the program guide works for all Balt/DC channels. Now I feel motivated to wire up a rotator so I can move this giant flyswatter (channel master bowtie ant) around. Well maybe Ill wait until the 31st before I get up on the roof!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts