baseball backhauls

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

htownjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2007
splendora tx
okay i have been watching the five teams on analog that have backhauls, astros,rangers,mariners,d rays,and blue jays. my question is how often are backhauls on the digital side and are they usually on the same tp like they are on analog? i swear i have been blind scanning and tp scanning these sats and tps that are listed as feeds and i get nothing. so far i get the following feeds on my pansat dvb. i get 4 nasa feeds on amc 6, a couple dvids feeds on g11 i think g11, a couple on g4, a few mexican on amc 4, one on t6, and maybe two or three more. i am getting 85 to 89 pct on tps on these sats on the tps i am getting, i change channels on my analog to alternate the hor and vert polarities, i just cant figure it out because it says there are about 200 or so feed channels on dvb for c band and i am confused, could there be a problem with my pansat? i do notice when i blind scan i get numbers a little different than the lyngsat charts show, like say a tp is listed as 4060 i might get 4075. any ideas?

feeds that are on Lyngsat are no where near correct...because with DVB they can use up to 6 different parts of a transponder...so you could have something at (example)

especially during a big news thing.

As for the analog stuff (I don't think the Jays are on analog) :) The reason for those feeds is those are for the games that are done for the OTA stations in those markets. In those cases, there are a few stations that pick up those games so they have to get the feed somehow to these stations. I know there are about 8 or 9 stations that pick up the OTA Cards & Royals games...so most are on analog

As for digital backhauls, there really aren't that many due ot the fibre thing (most games that are on a FSN station are fibred)...once in a while you can get some on SBS6 KU

yeah i have seen 4 or 5 blue jay games on amc 6. i at times see a d rays game on analog and ion feeds on amc 1 digital.

Blue Jays only have 8 games on CBC this year and those are fibred so maybe they were playing someone but those feeds aren't for them :)

if you tune to amc 6 analog about once every week a blue jays game will pop up. as far as digital i have only found the d rays games on ion feeds. i forgot to mention the cards. i have seen a few cardinals games on t6 as well as the astros. mostly on tp 5 analog. so that makes six teams i have seen multiple backhauls for. next time i see a blue jays game i will post it so you can check it out. i usually watch a game every three days or so. good ones to watch too with my team the stros, our rival the cards with prince albert, the mariners with the hit king ichiro, and the offense powered texas rangers. cant say much about the d rays except they have alot of young stars as well as the blue jays. i wish they were still on like they used to be. i saw a old backhaul list and like 80 pct of all games were in the clear! must have been fun! in the mid 90s we had our bud but unhooked it because my parents didnt care about anything other than hbo and our receiver was messed up. i could have seen them all!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)