Bay Area Dish Techs?

jcvaughan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Pacifica CA
I know I could call Dish for this info. But I trust you all more. Can anyone suggest a good, reliable Dish technician in the San Francisco Bay Area? I need to have my dish re-alligned.

Thanks.

I know I could call Dish for this info. But I trust you all more. Can anyone suggest a good, reliable Dish technician in the San Francisco Bay Area? I need to have my dish re-alligned.

Thanks.

Call Dish and set up a trouble call. Have them keep it internal, so a company technician (DNS) is sent out. What town are you in?

Good luck. I had a switch problem and they had to come out 6 times before they fixed it. And you will get a contract employee. I live in San Mateo County so they sent the Dish Network people from San Jose.

Good luck. I had a switch problem and they had to come out 6 times before they fixed it. And you will get a contract employee. I live in San Mateo County so they sent the Dish Network people from San Jose.

No such thing as a contract employee. If it's a Dish employee, they are hourly, and not contractors. If they are a contractor, they are paid per job and expected to supply their own equipment.

They guy's from San Jose Dish Network told me that they are contracted by dish. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were wrong. Like I said, 6 times to fox the problem! I do have the DHPP.

Those are the people that dish sent me through my DHPP. Make sure when they come that you get the tecs name, so if there is any other problems you can request that person back. Other wise you will get some one else and you'll have to start all over again with explaining what the problem is and what the other tec did. Hope this helps. Happy new year

They guy's from San Jose Dish Network told me that they are contracted by dish. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were wrong. Like I said, 6 times to fox the problem! I do have the DHPP.

Could have just been contractors. If they were in uniform, and had a Dish van, they were likely employees. If not, they may have been contractors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)