BB HDDVD prices...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gizzer777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
none
Was in BB in Reno yesterday...HD-DVD titles were at $24.99...thought they were closer to $30?

Regards
jeff

It depends on the title (and varies from store to store and also from week to week).
Currently at BestBuy.com some of the titles are priced at 24.99 (those with $28.99 list price), others are $29.99:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat87100050018&type=category
Walmart's prices are usually better, but Walmart doesn't always have them on the release date (at least mine doesn't).

vurbano said:
no they are 19 to 25 at Walmart.

Interesting...Our Walmart in Reno does not even have them..This STORE is the lastest and Greatest Walmart model superstore too...you need a go cart to get around! I checked out their CD music cd's and they are just as bad price wise as Tower records!

NOW IF THE ITALIAN JOB (MINI COOPERS) COMES OUT IN HD...I MIGHT JUST.......:D

AND THEIR PRICES ARE NOT THAT GOOD! They have begun taking advantage of people's perception of them being low priced and actually have HIGHER prices on electronics than many local stores! I bought a pair of FRS Radios there for $50
(for a car Rally)...Happened into a Costco and saw the newest model 4 steps up (SAME BRAND) for $50! WALMART ONES WERE IMMEDIATELY RETURNED..They asked me why and I told them they had ceased to be competitive...the manager did not act surprised either...A MGR for $50 return! No quibble return policy my butt!

This is typical corporate BS...This is a fairly affluent area, So it's rape and pillage time! You even have to watch yourself at Costco these days!

Ahhhh...they American dream ...UP IN SMOKE....WE ARE A NATION OF SHEEP!:mad:

Last edited:
Seems like BB runs 5-6 dollars more than Walmart. I made my first purchase today at walmart, Van Helsing for $24.99. It sells for $29.99 ar BB. It lists for 34.98

vurbano said:
Seems like BB runs 5-6 dollars more than Walmart. I made my first purchase today at walmart, Van Helsing for $24.99. It sells for $29.99 ar BB. It lists for 34.98

Well, I live a mile off the highway to Deadman's Gulch, AZ, so I do a lot more online shopping than I do I do at Bricks & Mortar shops. No Netgrocer out here yet, so it's till 20 mile trips into the nearest Safeway . . :p

For me the best thing going for HD DVD's is Amazon.com. Unforgiven & Blazing Saddles are $18.99, Training Day $19.99, Van Helsing is $24.49. But, after your 3rd HD DVD purchase (or purchase of a HD DVD player), you get an additional 10% off all HD DVD purchases for the rest of the year. And, I took their 3 month Free Trail of Amazon Prime, so I get free 2 day shipping, no minimum purchase. I never used to buy many DVD's from Amazon; I could usually find them elsewhere for less. But I've bought every HD DVD (about 10 so far) from Amazon, except for the free 2 HD DVD's that came with my XA1 from VE.

BB is a rape..just...

vurbano said:

BB rapes you, but you just do not feel it as badly (they must use a better brand of Vasoline:D )as with Compusa!!!

NEWEGG.com for all my electronics:D
Jeff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)