BBC World (News Pack) can be added to AT250

You could probably save a lot of money by just switching to DirecTV. They throw in BBC World News and One America News in HD for FREE, instead of charging you $10 for one small SD channel. They also will pay you $200 to switch and there is no monthly charge for a DVR anymore. Frankly, DTV is much more competitive than Dish is pricewise.

All those no DVR fees and special prices are for the first year only. After that all the prices and fees go to the regular rates. The $200 gift card offer was only for the black Friday weekend and has expired. The current offer is a $100 gift card.

You could probably save a lot of money by just switching to DirecTV. They throw in BBC World News and One America News in HD for FREE, instead of charging you $10 for one small SD channel. They also will pay you $200 to switch and there is no monthly charge for a DVR anymore. Frankly, DTV is much more competitive than Dish is pricewise.

You could probably save a lot no of money by just switching to DirecTV..... Frankly, DTV is much more competitive expensive than Dish is pricewise.
Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

You could probably save a lot no of money by just switching to DirecTV..... Frankly, DTV is much more competitive expensive than Dish is pricewise.
Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

You are living in the past. Dish used to be a few bucks cheaper than DirecTV. Not any more. DTV has a $35 intro package including locals and hd dvr, that puts the Flex Pack to shame. They have a generous retention dept if you want a discount later on. I also get a $200 credit offer in the mail every few weeks.

I am not switching quite yet, but maybe after my contract is over in February.

When I first joined DISH Network in 2007 I researched both DISH and Direct in this here SatGuys forum. I did not know anything about satellite TV. At the time I was with Charter Cable and was sick and tired with their DVR issues. I do not care about price and number of HD channels. When I joined Direct DVRs could only send the same channel output to the home distribution system and also had no on screen caller ID. So I went with DISH and started out on the 722. My number one importance is DVR quality and functionality. I think DISH is still the way to go.

You are living in the past. Dish used to be a few bucks cheaper than DirecTV. Not any more. DTV has a $35 intro package including locals and hd dvr, that puts the Flex Pack to shame. They have a generous retention dept if you want a discount later on. I also get a $200 credit offer in the mail every few weeks.

I am not switching quite yet, but maybe after my contract is over in February.

Again, your $35 is for 12 months, after that it's more than $90. The general offer now is a $100 Visa Rewards card. You're probably on their sucker list so they send you a $200 offer every now and then. Please, please take them up on it. :biggrin

Reactions: charlesrshell
Not sure how I did it, but DTV doesn’t even send ads here. And I always love forcing the retailers in the stores to give accurate information when I ask questions and show proof(love internet on cell phones).

Reactions: HipKat
You could probably save a lot of money by just switching to DirecTV. They throw in BBC World News and One America News in HD for FREE
Tell me how I can get any FREE channels on Directv without a paid subscription, and I might be interested.

...and there is no monthly charge for a DVR anymore. Frankly, DTV is much more competitive than Dish is pricewise.
There is no monthly charge for DVR service on a ViP211k or a Wally, either. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)