BCS is a joke again

I think Auburn and Florida are both ranked too high. They just lost their games. The need to work their way up, not start there. Here we go again.

They play in THE toughest conference in the country....and they play the toughest schedules also...that has to be taken into consideration....not JUST wins and losses.

Which is the toughest conference?

IF I am not mistaken...and there is no bias here because I am a UM fan ...but a Florida State Alum.....DON'T ASK...!! LOL

Anyways, if I am not mistaken, I think the SEC has the most teams in the top 50 and the most teams in the top 10. But I could be wrong.

IF I am not mistaken...and there is no bias here because I am a UM fan ...but a Florida State Alum.....DON'T ASK...!! LOL

Anyways, if I am not mistaken, I think the SEC has the most teams in the top 50 and the most teams in the top 10. But I could be wrong.

Auburn and Florida are SEC teams.

I thought Tennesee was ranked too low as well and I think Auburn was too high, and maybe USC to high as well, not convinced that USC is a top 3 yet.

Jimbo

Go Cards!

Louisville loses Michael Bush for the season, and then Brian Brohm for a few games, yet still spank the 'Caines.

We'll see what happens when West Virginia comes to town. Let's just hope the Mountaineers dance on the Card logo. The last few teams that have done that end up in games with the Cards winning all and the scores total about 280 to 35.

Just happy to be out on the "dance floor" with our football team for a change.

How many times have these polls turned out to be worthless? Why don't we just let the teams play out their season and see how they fare before ranking them for the bowls. To be honest, who really cares who is ranked #1 and #2 at this point in the season? It's meaningless in my opinion.

Louisville loses Michael Bush for the season, and then Brian Brohm for a few games, yet still spank the 'Caines.

We'll see what happens when West Virginia comes to town. Let's just hope the Mountaineers dance on the Card logo. The last few teams that have done that end up in games with the Cards winning all and the scores total about 280 to 35.

Just happy to be out on the "dance floor" with our football team for a change.

I highly recommend you don't get too excited. They spanked a BAD 'Canes team. West Virginia is more of a threat. THEN you will have to play the Ohio States, Texas and the USCs of the world.....The 'Canes...once the lobotomy begins at the end of the season, will be back....because in my opinion, the BEST high school talent in the country comes down south in Florida.....but I am a tad bias....;)

How many times have these polls turned out to be worthless? Why don't we just let the teams play out their season and see how they fare before ranking them for the bowls. To be honest, who really cares who is ranked #1 and #2 at this point in the season? It's meaningless in my opinion.

They rank teams weekly like this so that WE CONTINUE to TALK about them !!:eureka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts