be careful out there

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
in the past couple of weeks tragedy has struck a couple of people in tulsa.a good samartin stopped to help someone who apparently had a flat tire.he was shot in the face.the bullet didn"t penetrate the skull and so he survived.the next man was simply washing his car at a car wash. some one came up to him and robbed him.he was shot cause he wasn't fast enough in getting his wallet out.if you see someone broken down on the road do not stop call police and let them handle it.do not use car washes late at night.

navy8ball said:
in the past couple of weeks tragedy has struck a couple of people in tulsa.a good samartin stopped to help someone who apparently had a flat tire.he was shot in the face.the bullet didn"t penetrate the skull and so he survived.the next man was simply washing his car at a car wash. some one came up to him and robbed him.he was shot cause he wasn't fast enough in getting his wallet out.if you see someone broken down on the road do not stop call police and let them handle it.do not use car washes late at night.

honestly that depends on where you are.

Last week I was coming back from my lake house (Northern MN), and I saw a vehicle on the side of the road and 2 women with a real puzzled look (they were trying to read the directions on changing a tire)

I did the good deed and pulled over and helped them. Their tire had blown off the rim (think Nascar tire blowout) and they had no idea how to change a tire. they called AAA and they told them they would be there in about a half hour.

I could see the towing place....It was MAYBE 1500 feet away.

I changed it for them and was on my way...I will agree, be very hesitant when pulling over. Offer the persono to use your cell phone, but don't let them in your car!

Iceberg said:
honestly that depends on where you are.
Somewhat disagree. Obviously, some places are more dangerous than others but you can't be too careful nowadays. All it takes is for one bad guy to happen to be where you happen to be. Those women were lucky to have you pull over to help them. No tellin' what the next guy woulda been like.

My brother just got mugged while getting gas at night in Kalamazoo, MI -- not exactly Beverly Hills, but it ain't exactly Detroit either. You don't necessarily have to be in a "dangerous" place to get screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)