Been Away for awhile

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Richard Fuller

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
I've been away from Dish for a little over a year now went to cable for the free HD dvr's. I've been thinking lately of coming back for the amount of HD available but I have a few questions. What's the best deal I can get I have 2 HDTV's that I want HD Dvr's on and 3 SDTV's on one of them I want a dvr? I would be willing to subscibe to the top of line HD package(that includes all the other channels right?). I do have 2 of the 6000 receivers here are they worth anything maybe to offset the price of the HD Dvr's?

2 VIP622's

You would be best to get 2 622's for your setup. Contact ceo@echostar.com and the exec resolution team can help you with this. They will need phone # and name and tell them you were a former customer that wants to come back. They will call you and work it out. BTW you may be able to trade in the 6000's. The 622's will handle 2 HD TV'S as well as 2 SDTV'S. So you are almost covered with the 2 622's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts