Before I call D sales...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Robz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Hi,

Several years ago I purchased a VIP 211 HDTV Dish network receiver. DIY installed the Dish network 1000 elliptical dish and subscribed to HBOHD, SHOHD and Top120. NO locals, I get super digital reception on my antenna which covers about 100 miles distant. Unfortunately the D* programming became boring and I cancelled Dish. NETFLIX is a better deal for me, except that I could easily exceed AT&T data cap. UVERSE may also be better except I shall not subscribe to UVERSE TV as long as there is a data cap. Also I do not care about DVR’s, they all, including Dish, do not work the way I want a DVR to work. I want to archive data the way I see fit.

Questions:

1. Is the VIP 211 still supported?

2. Is the Dish network 1000 still ok?

3. What is the least cost HD package? Does the “free HD for life” guarantee HDTV regardless of package?

4. What ever happened to Charlie’s commitment for free HDTV? He did a commercial for free HDTV. He used the analogy during the change from B&W to Color. Color TV was free, why shouldn’t HDTV also be free?

All of your answers are here on this forum, you might try doing a search for you questions and I'm sure you will find your answers to your questions fairly quickly.

Questions:

1. Is the VIP 211 still supported?

2. Is the Dish network 1000 still ok?

3. What is the least cost HD package? Does the “free HD for life” guarantee HDTV regardless of package?

4. What ever happened to Charlie’s commitment for free HDTV? He did a commercial for free HDTV. He used the analogy during the change from B&W to Color. Color TV was free, why shouldn’t HDTV also be free?
1. Yes the VIP 211 is still supported.
2. Yes.
3. HD free for life. That link should answer any questions about the HD free for life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts