Best Buy adds SKU for 120 GB 360 HardDrive...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat97400050025&id=1170290207575

Plus, currently there is a twist.... The site shows a $50 gift card deal which will effectively lower the price to $130. (Yes, I know, you still have to shell out $180 but the $50 gift card will get used in short order for most of us).

The site says COMING SOON right now, but keep an eye out as this looks to be the best deal available for those who want more headroom (I'm down to 3 GB on my drive)

False alarm..... The $50 gift card only applies when part of a bundle where you buy a console with it and choose three accessories.... Basically a create your own bundle.....

Kinda sneaky with the $50 gift card link on that though... Thought I had another Google checkout-esque freebie.....

Damn!

I'd be all over this 120GB drive--but it's WAAAAY too expensive. I'm holding off.

Thanks for the heads up on the potential deal--and if anyone finds another one that 'sticks', do tell!

BB now has them shipping. I don't know if they are in the retail stores yet.... Free shipping too, so let the UPS guy bring it to you for no extra charge....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)