Status
Not open for further replies.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
Here's how you figure out how many 360's your local BestBuy will have...

To to www.bestbuy.com and click "store locator" at the top, punch in your zip code and get your store number.

Go to http://www.gamersreports.com/index.php?sid=4406 and click the link which has your store number in it's range.

A photo will popup with a list of all the stores, and how many premium/core systems your store will get.

Hope this helps

At least now you can know if getting in line is worth it...If youknow they've got 40 premium's, and you count 45 people in line, you won't waste your time...

Help the rest out, let them know too eh? If you're in a cold-weather environment, surrounded by fellow gamers, try not to be a dick and share the info...

Wow, so much for that previous article about a huge supply at launch. My Best Buy will only have 44 premiums.

I'm glad I've preordered!

According to stockholders, their documents last week said that M$ is shipping a million units at launch, and this is week's after the "shortage" rumors started, so there's no way to know what's what. I say 360 factory pics months ago with systems in the box ready to go, so if they DO have a shortage i'll be shocked. Bestbuy has like 43k for launch. You gotta assume similar numbers for circuit city, kmart, etc...Wal-Mart will get at least 100k, Gamestop will get at least 100k...When you consider how many different stores will cary them, it's a lot. I don't think it's up to a million, but i'd say 400k on launch day, with at least 200k more for black friday. I think M$ is pulling the wool over our eyes here, creating a buzz but making sure to have units in the store for black friday. They aren't the smartest guys but they should be able to figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)