Best Place to Buy Programming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

oldieslover

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 19, 2004
I would like to subscribe to some of the digital channels that are becoming available. However, NPS is not going to make them available ala-carte. I am wondering if any provider can sell me just Halmark and Speed. I would rather pay $60 or $70 a year for these two instead of $120 or so for 12 channels I would never watch. I have my 922 with about all the good programming and my 920 with just some sports ( ESPN, ESPN2 and The golf channel ) and would like to add a few of the digitals that I mentioned. Does anyone know a seller who will have these available without buying a package?

Those are exclusive channels from NPS or any NPS reseller, NPS would love to give it to you a la carte but with the contracts, they are not allowed.
You can hear the NPS interview with Dana here:
http://207.233.44.253/pretzer/ (click the February 6th Show)

Best bet is to contact a outbound rep at NPS, they can give you better deals on your programming than the listed price.
Fred White 1-800-210-3474 ext 406
John Williams 1-800-210-3474 ext 420
John Ferguson 1-800-444-3474 ext 6040

You can shop around at any place here for other programming also: http://www.4dtvforum.com/packagers.php

I already have my programming thru NPS, but just want to add a couple of the digitals channels to my second system. I subscribe to quite a bit of programming on my main system and only a few channels on my second system ( mostly sports and wildfeeds). I can't see buying their " Absolute Digital Package" when I already have digital on my primary system ( 922 ) and have the (920) in my den for sports etc. I was just hoping to find a way to add a few of the digitals to the second system as the wife is usually watching something on the other system that's not on my den setup. Therefore I while I am subscribed on one system, I can't watch two channels on it. They sure will not authorize both systems with one subscription. One of the advantages of the pizza dish, but not enough to get me to own one.

NPS is good, but I never pay the listed price, the numbers I gave you are for some outbound reps you can get real great deals from them. Give one of them a call and maybe you guys can figure something out. Good Luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)