Best Thing About Dropping VOOM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondockbill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2004
I was an avid Voomer for 7-months but the cheap receiver, picture blackouts, days of no signal, and support tech no-shows made me cancel Voom.

I now have Directv HD. I am watching the World Series in glorious HD. Voom didn't even have FOX muchless FOX HD. I also watch Jay Leno in HD and all of NBC's HD shows. Kinda nice. Oh, gotta get back, it's Sox 2, Cards 0!

Take care Voom,

An ex-Voomer

Funny how one is always immediately deemed to "have an agenda" if the thread is negative towards Voom.

Anyway, watching the World Series with an HD-DVR is even more glorious.

Boondockbill said:
I now have Directv HD. I am watching the World Series in glorious HD. Voom didn't even have FOX muchless FOX HD. I also watch Jay Leno in HD and all of NBC's HD shows. Kinda nice. Oh, gotta get back, it's Sox 2, Cards 0!

Take care Voom,

An ex-Voomer

Enjoy it. I am also enjoying the World Series through Fox-HD (OTA) which it is what VOOM can only give you if you have access through an antenna. I had the same setup before even VOOM so there's no mystery in doing it through OTA, Satellite or Cable.

Walter L. said:
Boondockbill:
I'm not sure what your agenda is, but this is the 2nd thread you strat about you droping V* by D*. Remember:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=32367

Relax and enjoy your HD!!!

After that post Directv came by my house just an hour after the original install time. The installer was great, working hard and fast to get my system running by nightfall. I applaude Directv and the installer for going beyond the call of duty. He could've easily just shucked it off next week, like my Voom guy. Or he could've just not shown up at all, with no explanation. just like my Voom guy.

And keep you now outta my business. Don't you have anything better to do than track down my posts? I guess not. Oh, must be because you have no World Series in HD! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he has an agenda.

I think he has HD Lite syrup on his nipples.

I see where this can go... Fox-HD is OTA as I said no mystery... Thread is closed. Everyone enjoy what you have.

Any further similar threads will be deleted without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)