Best way for new instal in LV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Su Meri

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
I am finally ready to come back to dish. After a frustrating year of dealing with Cox cable and 80% of my "digital cable" not being digital I can't wait to go back to dish.
What is the best deal/way to get the new 622? I talked to dish last night and had it all set up, but they did not know anything about OTA setup and I have to be able to watch 24 in HD or life is not worth living!
Is it best to go through a retailer?
Also what is the best setup for 4 tv's with one HD?
Man I can't wait to get my dish back!

I believe your best bet would be to contact a local installer. You would get better support because the guy would be local and your install date might be faster.

Thanks, I have an appointment for early next week. When I asked them about OTA he suggested I save my money because Dish launched a new sattelite and we will be getting HD locals in Vegas within a month or two.....Truth or BS?

That might be true, I haven't heard about LV locals, but your locals from Dish won't be as good as your locals from OTA. You will get full bandwidth using your antenna.

Best setup

622, 322 receivers giving you 2 DVR's and 2 regular TV's

Don't forget the Dish1000 ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts