BEV Centre Ice HD

robjlevin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2005
New Jersey
It seems like the only RSN feeding CI with HD is Altitude Sports. Almost every game that's been on has been an Avs home game. They have two channels for HD CI games but they don't seem to be carrying very many. By contrast, there's a great deal of HD NFL.

Does anyone have any info on when they might expand the HD hockey coverage? It's almost impossible to watch standard def hockey after seeing it in HD.

FSN Bay area broadcasts Sharks home games in HD but it wasn't on the HD feed for CI in the US. Anyone notice if it was on BEV?

robjlevin said:
It seems like the only RSN feeding CI with HD is Altitude Sports. Almost every game that's been on has been an Avs home game. They have two channels for HD CI games but they don't seem to be carrying very many. By contrast, there's a great deal of HD NFL.

Does anyone have any info on when they might expand the HD hockey coverage? It's almost impossible to watch standard def hockey after seeing it in HD.

All Colorado Avalanche games will be in HD this year, including road games. Stan Kronke, owner of Altitude, AVS & Nuggets made sure of that. If you go to ColoradoAvalance.com you will see the TV schedule. Funny thing ... BEV is getting it and I cannot get it in COLORADO!!!! Nice catch! Next year, I'll be getting it all.

Makes me kinda wish I was an Avs fan.

Don't feel too bad though. Here in New Jersey MSG and FSN are both owned by Cablevision. They won't provide the hi def feeds to any other cable companies.

robjlevin said:
Makes me kinda wish I was an Avs fan.

Don't feel too bad though. Here in New Jersey MSG and FSN are both owned by Cablevision. They won't provide the hi def feeds to any other cable companies.
Yeah I get both, but not in HD ... I moved to NY to avoid AVS & Broncos HD blackouts. Did I mention that i am also a Flyers, Islanders and Devils fan? I know, its criminal. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts