BHN in the Tampa Bay Area has Howard Stern On Demand:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
iceturkee said:
longhorn, not that i like stern, but is bhn in orlando offering this?

I don't care that much for Stern either but I may check it out for one month. Yes BHN in Orlando will be offering this service but I can't say exactly when their testing will be done but it should be up before the start of the shows. I've also been told that the on demand service will have a section for customers with SDTV sets and another section for those with an HDTV set and an HD box. This means in simple terms that HDTV customers will be able to playback everything on demand in HDTV. That is why I might check it out for a month. But 10 bucks a month is steep considering I don't care that much for Stern. If I payed this 10 bucks that would put my total BHN bill to over 250 bucks a month so I think I'll keep it below 250 for quite sometime. At least when I move up north in the next several months I can buy a place that is wired for Verizon FIOS and its TV service so I can see the fiber light.

since fios is likely coming for me in march and i don't think they have howard in demand, i am going to get this for a month to check it out. will let you guys know how it is.

korsjs said:
since fios is likely coming for me in march and i don't think they have howard in demand, i am going to get this for a month to check it out. will let you guys know how it is.

Howard Stern On Demand is another product of InDemand which means don't expect FIOS to get it soon. When Verizon gets Howard Stern On Demand they will also have both InHD channels and all the non football sports subscriptions since InDemand owns them all.

i would say check it out if you are a howard fan. if you don't listen to him, the channel will be of little value to you. there is some good stuff on there, but would not have it as a recurring monthly channel, maybe twice a year.

the funniest thing i have seen on it so far is arti drunk in las vegas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)