Big Brother 6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has a good idea for a contest I am all ears. I love this show.
In fact its funny just last night I was talking to my wife about Big Brother. :)

I would love to be on that show.

(I did a good job writing those rules didn't I) :)

Mark did do a good job but he put so much energy and time into the contests they wore him out which is why he's not doing them anymore. I don't want that to happen to anyone here. :)

BTW this year the Big Brother house is a new house, complete with a loft. And the pool is twice as big as well. :) Should be cool to watch. I just wish it was in HD. :D

there is no reason it should not be hd. they always said it was to dangerous and not cost effective to take the hd cameras over to those remote locations. no excuse for not doing big brother in hd.

ok, how many of you Big Brother fans have watched the live feed from cbs.com and Real player?... I got on it last year, it was interesting... these folks were night owls and slept in big time... sometimes you caught interesting tidbits and then they would go to the fishtank cam....

Scott Greczkowski said:
(I did a good job writing those rules didn't I) :)

I get down on my knees everyday and thank God above that Scott has done everything for me. Without Scott, I am nothing. Without Scott, I have nothing. I bow my head to the almighty, holy, Church of Scott. Praise be His name above all others...praise be the Name of Scott forever and ever, Amen.

Thanks Mark,

ALmost time for communion, which is your choice of Holy water (I like to call it beer) :)

Actually I can't take all the credit for the rules, the lawyers in my office actually wrote them up for me, and they have been altered over time by the DBStalk guys. :)

dfergie said:
ok, how many of you Big Brother fans have watched the live feed from cbs.com and Real player?... I got on it last year, it was interesting... these folks were night owls and slept in big time... sometimes you caught interesting tidbits and then they would go to the fishtank cam....

I did not get it last year after having it every year in the past, because everytime the action got good they would cut away to the front of the house and play the big brother theme song again and again.

I wil try the free trial again this year and see if it improves.

I agree, the feeds last year were mainly a bust, WAY too many FOH or the fish tank to make it worth the $'s. It will be interesting to see what their new house looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)