"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #4 - Birdview Dishes and NPRMS

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I have 2 Birdview Dishes for sale. One perforated, and the other solid. The perforated one measures 8'3" across, and the solid measures 8'6" across. Both pick up S2 signals without difficulty.

Both have non-penetrating roof mounts that come with them. The motor on the perforated dish is almost new. I got it from a dealer, still new in the box when I put it on. Used it a couple of months, then made the dish stationary.

Both dishes have 24 pole magnet wheels already installed. I am not including any feed-horns in the sale price, but both scalars have been drilled out for modern feed-horns to fit.

These dishes came from the factory with H-H 180 mounts, and will cover at least 160 degrees of the arc without touching the back side of the dish.

I have loved these dishes since I first got them, and hate to give them up, but things do change. :(

They are the best dishes for their size ever made.

I am asking $200.00 each for these dishes.

Here are the pics:

perfed-bv-front.jpgsolid-bv-front.jpgsolid-bv-side.jpgperfed-bv-side.jpg

This is what the NPRMs look like.

cband-non-pen-10-foot2.jpg

I will include the concrete blocks in each mount if the buyer wants them.

These have to be picked up at my location 40 miles NW of the St. Louis, MO airport.

The buyer is responsible for dis-assembly and removing the dishes from the roof.

The buyer will need at least one person with them for dis-assembly and removal not counting myself.

I will help, and will have a way to get the mounts off the roof without killing ourselves. :)

The dishes aren't that bad. :D

Removing the bolts won't be bad since they have only been on the roof a couple of years. :cool:

Once they sell, I'll have to resign as President of the BVOC. ::angel:

PM me if interested!

Last edited:
I have removed the coax and feed-horns, tested the motors from horizon to horizon, and all is working well.

Just need buyers to dismantle them, get them off the roof, and haul them away. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)