Bill Parcells retiring

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This really isn't that much of a surprise to me. He has always been that way. When the times get tough he runs for cover.

This really isn't that much of a surprise to me. He has always been that way. When the times get tough he runs for cover.

wow ...little harsh? I would be happy to have him lead my team. If Jones had not stuck his big nose in the mix (see TO) Tuna might still be there.
Hall of Fame coach.

Parcels was a dynamite coach. Too bad Jones had to screw things up with "Attempted Suicide" T.O.

I think the other kicker this season was Romo's distraction with Carrie Underwood.

Rumor has it that Norv Turner is a front runner for the head coaching position.

NO!!!!!!

Rumor has it that Norv Turner is a front runner for the head coaching position.

NO!!!!!!

I hope not either. He did nothing in Washington when he was the HC there. They need to move to the next guy on the list. I just pissed me off that JJ thinks he needs to hire the coordinators and not let his HC decide who he wants to fit his system. JJ interviewing Garrett just sums it all up. Which I think would be a great OC. I believe he was there when Norv was there. So that may be a big hint right there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)